Everyone has a double: the similarity between this Khmer girl from Kompong Cham in Cambodia and this street art in Shoreditch, East London is uncanny.
England Blog Posts
Subscribe today and start planning your journey on the road less travelled
Our monthly emails ensure you don't miss the next off-the-beaten-path destination!
- Istanbul to Batumi itinerary – Places to visit in the Black Sea region of Turkey
- Central Turkey itinerary from Antalya to Ankara
- Coastal Turkey itinerary from Istanbul to Antalya along the Turquoise Coast
- Memorial “Black Fence”, part of the Memorial to the Revolutionary, Military and Labour Glory of Railway Workers
- House of Culture named after Pavel Tkachenko
- Monument to the Fighters for State Soviet Power
Sign up for irregular updates!
We're not going to lie to you... our email newsletter doesn't go out at frequently as it should, but if you pop your details in here, you can be sure to receive it when we do get around to it!
We'll bring you our latest blog post from off-the-beaten path places and lesser-visited destinations.